In an all-digital award ceremony directly from London, Geelmuyden Kiese once again won the most client awards, with victories in four categories. This is the fourth year in a row that GK is the most winning agency in the competition.
This year’s International Content Marketing Awards kicked off online on Thursday December 3rd. In competition with agencies from more than 25 countries, Geelmuyden Kiese received awards for six projects for five different clients. It was gold for the Norwegian Labor Inspection Authority (x 2), Experis and YS.
“Was this the fastest Award ceremony ever? All winners were chosen in well under an hour and at the end, as many as 9 out of 18 nominations had become metal. Super-fast and super fun! We are so grateful to those who have helped us produce these solutions. And it is fun to win awards for so many of our clients as well. So, thank you so much and congratulations to them!”, says Creative Director, Ole Henrik Stubberud.
List of GK’s awards at CMA 2020:
- Gold to «Sisterna Taverna» for DSB in the category “Best Specialist”
- Gold to «Know Your Rights» for Arbeidstilsynet in the category “Best B2B Campaign”
- Gull til «Når du er der for andre, er vi der for deg» for YS in “Best Inter-Company Engagement”
- Gold to «Know Your Rights» for Arbeidstilsynet in the category “Best Video-Individual”
- Silver to «Sisterna Taverna» for DSB in the category “Best use of Content Within Media Relations”
- Silver to «Loffkoden» for Experis in the category “Best use of Social Media B2C”
- Silver to «Sisterna Taverna» for DSB in the category “Best Content Campaign”
- Bronze to «Syng for Maria» for Av-og-til in the category “Best Specialist»
- Bronze to «A Year of Change» for Av-og-til in the category “Best Video-Series”
Links to all our winning cases: